Re: Re: "rms-open-letter" choice 3: do not, as the project itself, sign any letter regarding rms

> Any individual (including Debian members) wishing to (co-)sign any of
> the open
> letters in question is invited to do this in person.

"In person" is a bit unclear, given our times: can I sign it online?  How
about just adding my name?

I propose switching it to:

> Any individual (including Debian members) wishing to (co-)sign any of
> the open letters on this subject is strongly encouraged to do so.

It also handles the fact that the open letters aren't really 'in
question', since there aren't any accepted amendments that mention them.
I also switched out "invite", because I feel that 'invite' implies the
ability to UN-invite (ie, block from signing), which is not one that we
possess.