Re: General resolution: ratify https://github.com/rms-open-letter/rms-open-letter.github.io

D'oh!

Due to cascading failures, I had to clearsign to get around some GMail issues I've been having.  It looks to have line wrapped me, I've attached the content from above.

Additionally, my key expired, I've pushed an updated key to the keyservers, as well as Debian's. I thought I did this last month but it doesn't look to be updated fully. I don't know if it's A, B or A & B that's flagging for you

  paultag

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 3:14 PM Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 05:13:28PM -0400, Paul R. Tagliamonte wrote:
> > Under 4.1.5 of the Constitution, the developers by way of GR are the body
> > who has the power to issue nontechnical statements.
> >

> https://github.com/rms-open-letter/rms-open-letter.github.io/blob/main/index.md
> > is a statement which I believe Debian as a project, and not just
> individual
> > Debian developers, should consider signing on to.
> >
> > This is a proposal for Debian to sign on to the statement, by adopting the
> > text from that open letter via GR.
>
> I second this GR.

I get a:
*BAD* signature from: Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>