Re: Please drop/replace the use of the term "diversity"

I'm definitely fine with Kurt's revision to the title of Proposal A
given the similar change to proposal E and Ian's comments.

If I'm permitted to make the following change under A.1(6) (that is,
permitted to make the following change without resetting the clock) I
propose to make the following small change in proposals A, B and C:

old:
The project issues the following statement describing our current
position on Init systems, Init system diversity, and the use of
systemd facilities.

new:
The project issues the following statement describing our current
position on Init systems, multiple init systems, and the use of
systemd facilities.

I considered combining init systems and multiple init systems.  I have
higher confidence that I'm not changing the meaning of the sentence
without combining the clauses though so I propose the smallest possible
change.