Re: Discussion on eventual transition away from source packages

Hi!

On 2019/03/22 10:41, Andreas Tille wrote:
> So you really insist in hiding this interesting topic on debian-vote
> rather to switch to debian-devel?
> Reply-To was set again to debian-devel ...

I think it's a great topic and even as I'm reading about it I'm tempted
to see if I can implement a crude version in a few lines of shell
script, but as a DPL candidate I don't think there's anymore discussion
on that topic that could influence a vote or encourage more discussion
that exposes more policy or thought from the DPL candidates, so +1 on
having that discussion on debian-devel instead.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage