Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2019: Call for nominations

On Thu, 2019-03-14 at 09:36 +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> The second one (which requires more work on the Debian side) is to do
> our own double-accounting, track all expenses, and track how they are
> taken into account by TOs.

As far as I have seen Debian expenses, the Debian treasurers are not
always in the loop, but TO treasurers are since they do the paying, so
that would complicate this a bit, but I guess the DPL could forward
relevant mails or we could encourage people to CC the treasurers.

I expect both options are needed simultaneously.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise