Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2019: Call for nominations

/usr/bin/dpl \
  --mode supervised-learning \
  --training-input debian-devel@lists.debian.org \
  --training-input debian-project@lists.debian.org \
  --training-input debian-vote@lists.debian.org \
  --authorized-peers /usr/share/keyrings/debian-keyring.gpg \
  --authorized-peers /usr/share/keyrings/debian-maintainers.gpg \
  --authorized-peers /usr/share/keyrings/debian-nonupload.gpg \
  --seed-addresses global-auto-discover

I for one welcome our new algorithmic overlords.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA

(d stands for decentralised)

Micha Lenk:

--