Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2019: Call for nominations

On 15337 March 1977, Sam Hartman wrote:

In fairness, I'd recommend that the nominations period be extended for
some explicit time.  I think that we want to have a known window for new
nominations rather than say starting the campaigning as soon as someone
nominates themselves.

§5.2.4 to the rescue. (Something I also missed earlier).

For three weeks after that no more candidates may be nominated;
candidates should use this time for campaigning and discussion. If there
are no candidates at the end of the nomination period then the
nomination period is extended for an additional week, repeatedly if
necessary.

So basically we are now having one more nomination period week.

--
bye, Joerg