GR proposal: remove obsolete reference to CDs from SC

I hereby propose the following GR:

=== BEGIN GR TEXT ===

The following sentence is removed from the Social Contract §5:

"We encourage CD manufacturers to read the licenses of the packages in these areas and determine if they can distribute the packages on their CDs."

=== END GR TEXT ===

Rationale: CDs has become largely irrelevant as a medium for distributing Debian. While we could update the wording to say s/CD/optical medium/ (or something similar), SC seems like an odd place to give Debian redistributors legal advice.

--
Jakub Wilk