Re: New amdendment proposal (Re: Proposed GR: Acknowledge difficulty of declassifying debian-private)

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 08:24:03PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 01:47:41PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > Iain Lane writes ("New amdendment proposal (Re: Proposed GR: Acknowledge difficulty of declassifying debian-private)"):
> > > This is a new proposal which supersedes my previous one
> > > <[🔎] 20160920165427.oeiaxkms7e63bao4@nightingale> (that proposal is
> > > withdrawn).
> >
> > FAOD I assume that this is to be taken as an amendment to Gunnar's,
> > which replaces the whole text with your text.  (Otherwise it would end
> > up in a separate vote.)  On that basis,
>
> The subject line says "New amdendment proposal".  I'm going to
> assume that's an amendment to Gunnar's proposal, unless I hear
> otherwise.

I'm not quite sure of the terminology - I think it should be a separate
option to be voted on on the same ballot as Gunnar's proposal.

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney@debian.org ]