Re: More women in key positions ?

After explaining we have an impressive ratio of female to male participants in the Debian project as a whole (not just technical), your suggestion is to get more women involved generally with Debian (still not technically)?
Did I miss something, it seems if anything it would make more sense to say we need more women in CS/IT generally after your first claim...

One of the great things about the internet and a project like this is that personalities and qualifications come forward without the ability to judge based on their physical image- whether racial or gender related. Maybe we should find ways to capitalize on this so as to reduce the chances for someone to be judged bases on a name or their designated gender- reduce chances for this to be communicates and emphasize content of the work- what is being done over who is behind the work.