Q to all candidates: the "DPL team"

Notably, the notion of a "DPL team" is absent from all your
platforms. Without trying to suggest that this is a fallacy, I have
a few questions about this:

Have you considered working with a "DPL team" and if so, why have
you decided against including such plans in your platform?

On the other hand, if you're open to the idea, what do you think
worked well and what did not work in previous attempts? How would
you approach a "DPL team"?

Do you have other ideas involving close cooperation with a few
people for increasing the efficiency of the DPL position, especially
since I understand none of you will be working on this full-time (…
which would be a whole different issue…)?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

minchinhampton (n.): the expression on a man's face when he has just
zipped up his trousers without due care and attention.
                               -- douglas adams, the meaning of liff