Q to all candidates: Debian in five years?

There has been some discussions about the focus moving to other areas of
Free Software, distributions being solved problems, containers as a
alternative/better way to ship software, etc.

In five years, what should Debian's position and role be in the Free
Software ecosystem?
Are there other positions where we somehow risk ending up?
What can we rely on to get to that ideal position/role?
What are the main things we should worry about (including, but not
limited to recent trends in the Free Software world)?

- Lucas