Re: Re-Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems

f@zz.de wrote:

>for 30 years so why are some people pushing _so hard_ to replace it NOW and by something
>as controversal as the systemd stuff.
A vocal minority and a lot of trolls do not make something
controversial.

Considering how widely it has been adopted by other distributions I
would say that for such a big change it is not controversial at all.

>We already got to the "point of no return" with systemd - and THIS is something
>i guess is not something our users asked for, and something the TC did not foresee.
"If I'd asked people what they wanted, they would have asked for a
better horse".

--
ciao,
Marco