Re: [DRAFT] Maximum term for tech ctte members

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 09:00:11PM +0000, Philip Hands wrote:
> Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> writes:
> > If people really want to add a tie breaking rule,
>
> I was mostly trying to get rid of the need for one.
>
> How about just saying that appointments must be done one at a time?

You mean informally as a custom? Yeah, that sounds good enough to me,
it's easy for the DPL to do so --- or to mention in the appointment
email that the order is significant, or answer publicly to nitpickers
who will call them out for having forgot to do so :-)

If instead you meant changing the GR to also change the CTTE appointment
section, I'm not particularly thrilled at that idea.

Cheers.
Former Debian Project Leader  . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .