Re: [SUMMARY] Maximum term for tech ctte members

On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 12:35:28 +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> said:

[...]

> For reference, I'm attaching the current version of the 2-S GR text.
> I'm still waiting to see if people object to that idea, but the only
> remaining change I'd like to apply to that proposal is to remove the
> transitional measure, on the basis of the fact that we've already had
> quite a bit of churn in the CTTE due to recent events.

For the record, I added the transitional measure for easier comparison
with the other methods, but other than that, due to the amount churn
that we've already had, I have no opinion as to whether it should be
there or not, as I mentioned in another email.

--
Hubert Chathi <uhoreg@debian.org> -- Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA         http://www.uhoreg.ca/