Re: [DRAFT] Maximum term for tech ctte members

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 12:41:28PM +0000, Sam Hartman wrote:
> Hmm, are you saying that I should dislike option 4 too because if we
> had three resignations in the middle of next year we could get into
> the same situation unless some of the resignations were from the
> senior members?  I actually do find that reason compelling as an
> argument of 2-r over 2-s.

All I wanted to do is to bring your attention the fact that a pending
change to 2 would make it behave exactly like 2-S (for the purpose of
your mail at least), because you seemed to have not taken that into
account.  Nothing more, nothing less :)
Former Debian Project Leader  . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .