Re: Re: [DRAFT #2] Maximum term for tech ctte members

An easy way to resolve the question about the "mandatory vacation
period" would be to just have both variants available when this goes to
GR?  In other words, let the project decide whether that seems prudent.

For the record, as the now-longest-serving member of the TC, I'll be the
first person to go if any term limit measure is put in place, and I'm
not emotional about either the overall idea of term limits, or about
this sub-question.

Bdale