Re: Some stats on gr_initcoupling

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 07:54:47PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 7:31 PM, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
>
> > As far as I know Debian does not have a routinely executed exit procedure
> > where inactive DD's are being removed from the set. So looking at the
> > relation between voters and eligible voters doesn't lend itself to
> > interpretation about the interest in this vote by active DD's.
> >
> > To me it would make sense to have such a routine procedure. For
> > security/keyring-management purposes, but also because the constitution
> > takes the total number of developers into account for quorum-related
> > purposes.
>
> As mentioned on IRC, DAM used to do WaT (Where are They) runs every so
> often but haven't done in a long time.

Indeed WaT are lagging behind. There were some talking about merging
contributors.debian.org and MIA databases at DebConf and get things more
streamlined MIA-wise, but I haven't yet managed to follow suite.

This said, note that an inactive DD who votes regularly would not
be included as a WaT run, because a vote gets counted as activity.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>