Re: Some stats on gr_initcoupling

On Wed, November 19, 2014 10:51, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
> To start, there were 483 voters on 1006 voting developers. More than
> half didn't vote. Because the nominative tally sheet? Plain business? So
> fed up that it doesn't matter anymore?

As far as I know Debian does not have a routinely executed exit procedure
where inactive DD's are being removed from the set. So looking at the
relation between voters and eligible voters doesn't lend itself to
interpretation about the interest in this vote by active DD's.

To me it would make sense to have such a routine procedure. For
security/keyring-management purposes, but also because the constitution
takes the total number of developers into account for quorum-related
purposes.

Thijs