Re: [DRAFT] Maximum term for tech ctte members

Hi,

On Dienstag, 18. November 2014, Don Armstrong wrote:
> The real reason to use an odd number is to avoid having to use the
> casting vote in the CTTE. Considering that we've used the casting vote
> exactly once in the entire history of Debian, I'm not sure that
> including this is worth the effort if even one person disagrees.

according to https://www.debian.org/devel/tech-ctte the very first tech-ctte
decission was decided by Ian through casting vote...

Thinking aloud: maybe this casting vote is a bad idea, and if the even number
of tech-ctte members cannot agree we must have... a GR? discussions til we
light up some fire until we have white smoke?

cheers,
	Holger