Re: [DRAFT] Maximum term for tech ctte members

Hi Don,

On Dienstag, 18. November 2014, Don Armstrong wrote:
> This patch is simple, but:
> -    1. The Technical Committee consists of up to 8 Developers, and should
> +    1. The Technical Committee consists of up to 9 Developers, and should
[...]
> But if this is at all controversial, then we can put this forward later.

It's a game changer, IMHO, so I guess it will be somewhat controversial for
sure and should be presented as (an) explicit option(s) on ballots...

(FWIW, I _think_ I prefer an even number here... and despite labeling this a
"game changer" I'm not sure I care that much about this change... arg and this
might sound like it could be misunderstood again...)

;tldr;: clear ballots, "no editorial changes" please.

	Holger