Re: "done with consensus decisionmaking", "war", "rearguard battles"

Bas Wijnen <wijnen@debian.org> writes:
> Yes, and everyone, including Ian, prefers that.  But as he wrote, people
> are attacking him for almost a year now.

That doesn't neccessarily mean it's true do. Personally, I have the
impression that it's very much the other way around. As usual, Russ put
it in better words than I could:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2014/01/msg00054.html

In other words, feeling under attack might be a reason for declaring war
like Ian did, but it does not excuse it.

Best,
-Nikolaus