Re: "done with consensus decisionmaking", "war", "rearguard battles" [was: Re: REISSUED CfV: General Resolution: Init system coupling]

Le lundi 10 novembre 2014 à 09:44 +0100, Ansgar Burchardt a écrit :
> I think you forget the option that (I think) is the least personal
> damaging one:
>
>   Option 0: Ask the member to consider stepping back himself.

This has already been asked, several times, by myself and by other
people.
I think it should be clear now that he will not step back unless the
project asks him to do so.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :