Re: "done with consensus decisionmaking", "war", "rearguard battles" [was: Re: REISSUED CfV: General Resolution: Init system coupling]

    Josh> For the sake of clarity, I'd like to point out that I didn't start this
    Josh> thread solely because of a single IRC log, but rather because of a
    Josh> pattern of behavior over the last year that shows no signs of
    Josh> changing.

Regarding the pattern: see the the CfVs[1][2][3] called in extreme anger, back
in February. Those show a similar pattern. Concerns were expressed back
then (including contacting the DPL and DAM), but apparently, nothing of
substance changed since then.

 [1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2014/02/msg00344.html
 [2]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2014/02/msg00353.html
 [3]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2014/02/msg00355.html