Re: REISSUED CfV: General Resolution: Init system coupling

Hi Jakub,

On Sonntag, 9. November 2014, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> I'm afraid that if you want to conduct a personal attack on Ian, you
> have to try a little bit harder.

I'm not interested in personally attacking Ian. At all. But I do think his
_behaviour_ has been quite unacceptable and also I think it would have been
worse if I had written "some tech-ctte member" or something like this and
avoided naming him. I had such a draft and to me it looked much better when I
added his name.

Elephant in the room also came to my mind…

> Presumably you're referring to
> <21595.36886.724024.723042@chiark.greenend.org.uk>. Oh wait, no.

Indeed. I ment
https://lists.debian.org/21585.4657.229360.683513@chiark.greenend.org.uk

> >(I'm happy to provide the message-id for this... but I'm sure people do
> >rememeber.)
> Please do provide it.

cheers,
	Holger