Re: Maximum term for tech ctte members

    Andreas> Hello Anthony Towns!
    Andreas> On Tue, Nov 04, 2014 at 03:10:51PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
    Andreas> [...]
    >> I haven't been particularly active in Debian over the past few
    >> years, and my feeling is that it's better to leave proposing
    >> resolutions (particularly constitutional changes!) to people who
    >> have been. So, as I've said before, happy to offer a second, but
    >> I don't expect to make an actual proposal.
    Andreas> The sooner the better IMHO. I find it very weird that
    Andreas> tech-ctte members apparently recognize the need but still
    Andreas> want to be force-rotated rather then voluntarily doing
    Andreas> it. On the other hand, I guess you don't end up in a
    Andreas> committee unless you absolutely love procedural formalia
    Andreas> and want to see as much as possible of it.

I think with Lucas's proposal to handle the find round of term
expirations immediately if we don't get this approved by January 1,
there's a lot less time pressure.

Also, I think Stefano did a great job of summarizing the things he
thinks needs to be done.

Stefano, I'm happy to sign up to put together a version of the proposal
with the mathematical formulation and a paragraph about January 1 2015
for people to think about.
I may get it out next week, but will definitely do it the week after if
not.
I'd be delighted if after reviewing and discussion you wanted to
formally propose a resolution so I don't have to:-)  Seconding  and
voting would be lots easier.