Re: REISSUED CfV: General Resolution: Init system coupling

Hi Neil, (CC'ing secretary@)

Le mardi, 4 novembre 2014, 23.53:43 Neil McGovern a écrit :
> The responses to a valid vote shall be signed by the vote key created
> for this vote. The public key for the vote, signed by the Project
> secretary, is appended below.

From what I can see [0], the public key as appended in the CfV is signed
by the assistant secretary, and not by the secretary himself. Although
§7.1.4 allows the secretary to delegate his authority, I think the above
formulation (probably out of a template) was factually wrong. It would
be good if the secretary could also sign this key and send the signature
to the list…

(For the avoidance of doubt: I have no trust issues with the secretary
or his assistant, at all).

Cheers,
OdyX

[0] gpg --list-sigs B4AD3EC3 | grep '^sig' | grep -v gr_initcoupling
sig          A40F862E 2014-11-03  Neil McGovern <neil@halon.org.uk>