How about always sending a copy of proposals, amendements, secondes etc. to the Secretary ? (Re: Call for Votes: General Resolution: Init system coupling)

Le Tue, Nov 04, 2014 at 07:32:36PM +0000, Neil McGovern a écrit :

> This vote has currently used up about 15 hours of my time, plus the time
> to read -vote, and I really didn't want to wait up until gone midnight
> to post the CfV.

Hi Neil and everybody,

first, thank you Neil for the hard work on managing the vote on this GR.

Would it help to amend point 4.2.5 of our constitution, to request that in
addition to the "announcement on a publicly-readable electronic mailing list",
a copy of proposals, amendments, sponsors, etc. must also be sent to the
Secretary ?  It seems unfair to request the Secretary to read each and every
email on debian-vote...

I understand that changing the Consitituion is hard, but since there are other
general changes under discussion, maybe there is an opportunity to bundle the
most consensual ones...

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy