Re: Call for Votes: General Resolution: Init system coupling

On Tue, Nov 04, 2014 at 07:11:45PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> I think this is still possible.  It's a shame that this slightly odd
> pre-CFV (CFV posted before voting period opens) wasn't explicitly a
> draft, and posted only to -vote.

This vote has currently used up about 15 hours of my time, plus the time
to read -vote, and I really didn't want to wait up until gone midnight
to post the CfV.

For the draft ballot, although there's no requirement to do so, I do
indeed think it's a good idea in general. I've added it to
https://wiki.debian.org/Secretary/StartAVote which is also an attempt
to document how to run a vote, which didn't exist before.

Neil