Re: Maximum term for tech ctte members

    >> Personally, I agree that having multiple active discussion/second
    >> periods on debian-vote is problematic.

    Don> Right; that's what we seemed to agree on as well.

    Don> I think that we can all agree that we'd like a decision on this
    Don> amendment significantly before January 1st, which presumably
    Don> means having it formally proposed well before December 3rd.

OK.  So there is some time pressure.
I personally  don't see any problem with that going on while the CFV for
the previous resolution is in place.
So, I think my comment about acting in a week or so seems about right.

I'd find arguments of the form "I personally would find it confusing/bad
to have both going on because ..."  more compelling than arguments of
the form "it would generally be confusing/bad."  What I'm saying is that
I'd be a lot more sympathetic to delay more than a week or so if people
come forward and say they personally would like to delay more than if
they say that some nebulous we/it would be a good idea to delay more.

--Sam