Re: Calling for the vote (Re: Re-Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems)

Hi,

Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:
> Ian Jackson writes ("Amendment (Re: Re-Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems)"):
>> For the avoidance of any doubt, I currently intend to not accept any
>> further amendments.  That means that the minimum discussion period
>> will not be extended any further (unless the DPL intervenes).  I
>> currently intend to call for a vote when the minimum discussion period
>> elapses, 2 weeks from now.
>
> That was at `Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 14:59:16 +0100'.
>   $ date -d 'Sun, 19 Oct 2014 14:59:16 +0100 +14 days'
>   Sun Nov  2 13:59:16 GMT 2014
>   $
>
> So by my calculations the minimum discussion period (which has not
> been varied by the Project Leader) expired about half an hour ago.

There was a later change to an amendment[1]. As this was done under
A.1.5 and not under A.1.6 this does reset the discussion period as far
as I understand.

The earliest Call for Votes would thus be possible on
  Wed, 22 Oct 2014 07:45:39 +0900 + 2 weeks,
that is in about two more days.

Ansgar

  [1] <https://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2014/10/msg00296.html>