Re: Can I vote?

Hello Gonzalo,

Thank you for your email and your concerns and opinions.
Let me re-assure you that our users and the free software are our
highest priorities.

However, to answer your question in the subject line, no, you cannot
vote in this resolution as only Debian Members are allowed to vote.
If you wish to contribute to Debian Project and eventually be allowed
to participate in its governance, please consider contributing to
Debian and eventually going through New Member process to become a
Debian Member.

Regards,

Dimitri.

--