Re: [all candidates] Removing or limiting DD rights?

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 01:59:11PM -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> Do we need to scientifically prove causation here?

Oh, you're totally right, we certainly do not need that to *work* on
improving bug report handling by maintainers.

It just takes that evidence to convince *me* that such aspect is a
relevant factor in the decrease of bug reporting rate :-). I digressed
on that point simply because Chris was wondering why *I* dismissed that
argument quickly. Again, "I certainly didn't mean to imply that bug
report handling is not something we should look into improving." Sorry
if that turn is now sidestepping the more important parts of this
conversation, it was not my intention to do so.

Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .