various ideas

Candidates,

I maintain a wishlist[1] of ideas of various levels of craziness I would
like to see implemented and directions I would like Debian to go in.
Some of these should be moved to bugs, but at least they are somewhere
more public than the previous location (a damp dark corner of my brain).

Would becoming DPL increase the chance that you would work on any of
these ideas?

Would not becoming DPL increase the chance that you would work on any of
these ideas?

What ideas for Debian are lurking in the corner of your brain?

     1. http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise#wishlist

--
bye,
pabs