Re: [all candidates] Debian as an FSF Free Software Distribution

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> What work will you be doing to continue Zach's efforts to negotiate with
> the FSF over Debian's status as a Free Software Distribution?
>
> Will you treat this issue as a priority? Can we expect continued open
> dialogue with the FSF on this issue? Would you be willing to help find
> the right concessions on both sides to collaborate?
>
> What is your opinion on this matter?

I am more curious what the candidates think should or can be done in
light of the FSF's absenteeism in that discussion (so far).  What (if
anything) can actually be accomplished without even a
partially-defined path from their perspective?

Best of luck!
Mike