Re: [to all candidates] about a DPL board

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 12:54:37AM +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> in the past i heared several ideas about a Debian Project Leader board
> similar to the SPI board.

For people interested in this, I've presented some reflection on it at
DebConf12, near the end of my DPL talk there [1]. In particular, the
question time of that talk has focused quite a bit on the board idea
(and on how "board" is possibly not the best term for it :-)).

[1]: http://penta.debconf.org/dc12_schedule/events/881.en.html

Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .