Call for vote - Diversity statement for the Debian Project

Dear Debian Developers,

since the minimum discussion period is now over and since no amendments
have been proposed, I'm hereby calling for a vote.

----TEXT TO BE VOTED STARTS HERE------------------------------------

The Debian Project welcomes and encourages participation by everyone.

No matter how you identify yourself or how others perceive you: we
welcome you. We welcome contributions from everyone as long as they
interact constructively with our community.

While much of the work for our project is technical in nature, we value
and encourage contributions from those with expertise in other areas,
and welcome them into our community.

A corresponding ballot might look like the following:

[   ] Choice 1: Welcome everyone
[   ] Choice 2: Further discussion

Francesca
--