Re: GR: welcome non-packaging contributors as Debian project members

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 04:04:24PM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
> > * Active contributors of non-packaging work, which share Debian values
> >   and are ready to uphold Debian Foundation Documents, deserve the
> >   opportunity for becoming Debian project members.
>                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>                 to become
> or if you prefer:
>                 of becoming

I bow to the superior knowledge of the British language :-) (and I
encourage anyone to point out similar fixes).

I hereby accept this as an editorial change that does not affect the
meaning of the proposal.

GR text is now also available at http://git.debian.org/?p=dpl/dpl.git

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams