Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2010: Call for nominations

On Thu, 04 Mar 2010, Debian Project Secretary - Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> The new project leader term starts on Saturday the 17th of April,
> 2010.  The time line looks like:
>
> | Period     | Start                    | End                        |
> |------------+--------------------------+----------------------------|
> | Nomination | Friday, March  5th, 2010 | Thursday, March 11th, 2010 |
> | Campaign   | Friday, March 12th, 2010 | Thursday, April  1st, 2010 |
> | Vote       | Friday, April  2th, 2010 | Thursday, April 15th, 2010 |

Unless there is significant clamoring,[0] I once again will refrain
from running a Debate on IRC.[1]

Don Armstrong

0: Significant clamoring would probably involve someone stepping up
to help, too.

1: Considering that there's only one self nomination, and we're within
48 hours of the gate, this message may be moot, anyway.
--
A Bill of Rights that means what the majority wants it to mean is worthless.
 -- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia