Convite: Results of the Lenny release GR @ sex 27 de nov de 2009 (debian-vote@lists.debian.org)

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20091127
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20091128
DTSTAMP:20091127T120255Z
ORGANIZER;CN=BrOffice.org - Eventos:mailto:c1lp1q1iv9s2p6of0pi5g38gqg@group
 .calendar.google.com
UID:46p254ibrn7v5eobbd5ctv9f98@google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:debian
 -devel-announce@lists.debian.org
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=debian-vote@lists.debian.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:debian-vote@list
 s.debian.org
CREATED:20091127T120254Z
 E\, email to debian-devel-announce-REQUEST@lists.debian.org\nwith a subject
 o seu evento em http://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NDZwMj
 U0aWJybjd2NWVvYmJkNWN0djlmOTggZGViaWFuLXZvdGVAbGlzdHMuZGViaWFuLm9yZw&tok=NT
 IjYzFscDFxMWl2OXMycDZvZjBwaTVnMzhncWdAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbWE5M
 zM0NWQxNGNhZDM3MDU0ZGQwNTFjNmFkZjZhMDczODBmNGI1MGM&ctz=America%2FSao_Paulo&
 hl=pt_BR.
LAST-MODIFIED:20091127T120254Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:0