Re: I hereby resign as secretary

On 11603 March 1977, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         I am hereby resigning as secretary, effective immediately.

:( Sorry to hear that. Whoever is your follower *will* have a hard
time.

>         As to the people who emailed me that they are putting together a
>  petition for the DAM to have me removed from the project, I hear you
>  too. I am going to spend the next few days evaluating how important the
>  project is to me, and whether I should save you the bother or an
>  expulsion process.

There haven't been such a request yet. Honestly, I can't imagine strong
enough arguments to open such a process. While there certainly has been
a lot of discussion around the last vote and its ballot and whatnot,
that alone wouldn't, IMO, suffice to forcefully kick you out of Debian.

I do hope you continue working in Debian, even if the work you chose
will be very different to the one you did in the past.

--
bye, Joerg
<exa> look i can't afford to to any more work without becoming a DD