Re: call for seconds: on firmware

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:

> we all agree that the result of "Further discussion" is the following,
> don't we?
>
>     i Do we require source for firmware in main:                 As usual
>    ii Do we allow the Release Team to ignore SC violation bugs:  As usual
>   iii What do we do for Lenny:                                   Release
>    iV Do we modify foundation documents:                         No
>     v Do we override foundation documents                        No

Hm, no, the impression that I got from this discussion that at least
several people here think the result of "Further discussion" is:

    i Do we require source for firmware in main:                 Yes
   ii Do we allow the Release Team to ignore SC violation bugs:  No
  iii What do we do for Lenny:                                   Wait
   iV Do we modify foundation documents:                         No
    v Do we override foundation documents                        No

and that seems to be consistent with what Manoj is ruling about overrides
of the SC.