Re: Discussion period: GR: DFSG violations in Lenny

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 04:49:06PM +0100, Adeodato Simó wrote:

> I'm just making a point that Robert assumed the project shared his views
> and proposed a GR accordingly, instead of realizing he could be wrong,
> and thought of having a different GR first.

If I'm proposing a GR, it is obviously with the hope that the project will
agree with at least one of the options (remember, I proposed 3 very different
options).

Of course I don't know for sure.  If we could read everyone's minds we
wouldn't need a voting process after all.

--
Robert Millan