Re: Discussion period: GR: DFSG violations in Lenny

* Debian Project Secretary [Sun, 09 Nov 2008 13:23:03 -0600]:

> Hi,

Hello,

> ,----[ Proposal 2: allow Lenny to release with proprietary firmware ]
> | (Since this option overrides the SC, I believe it would require 3:1
> | majority)
> `----

> ,----[ Proposal 3: (allow Lenny to release with DFSG violations ]
> | (Since this option overrides the SC, I believe it would require 3:1
> | majority)
> `----

I don't think those lines were meant to be part of the ballot text, they
were just Robert's opinion. And, since the vote for Etch was 1:1, I
think these should be as well:

    http://www.debian.org/vote/2006/vote_007

> ,----[ Proposal 4 ]
> |  (Since this option overrides the SC, I believe it would require 3:1
> |  majority)
> `----

In this case that sentence wasn't even included in the text by Andreas,
where did it come from?! Anyway, same reasoning as above applies.

Please amend.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                         Listening to: Madeleine Peyroux - Careless love