Re: Call for seconds - DAM decisions

Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> I hereby propose those two alternate options and am asking for seconds.

To be very blunt and direct: I think your a teensy, weeny bit late with
this. We're currently already working on an alternate proposal. And that
one has gotten a fairly big number of seconds. I really do not think that
adding new proposals adds something to the issue under discussion.

The main question is: does the project think DAM should be allowed to
start implementing the proposal posted to d-d-a, or should the project as
a whole decide on the future direction of the NM process and related
processes. IMO that issue is addressed adequately in the open GR.

Cheers,
FJP