Re: [GR] DD should be allowed to perform binary-only uploads

Neil McGovern writes ("Re: [GR] DD should be allowed to perform binary-only uploads"):
> I'll extract the exact line from the above text for you:
> ... state the SPI Board's current understanding of who is authorised to
>     act for the project ...
>
> In this case, the DPL.

Nonsense.  If we were to write a resolution in that form for Debian,
it would say something like:

  SPI's current understanding is that the Debian
  Consitution[reference] defines who is authorised to act for the
  project and when.  Currently, the Project Leader is Anthony Towns
  and the Secretary is Manoj Srivastava.

Since there is apparently some doubt as to this, I would now add:

  SPI will recognise decisions taken according to the Debian
  Constitution.

Ian.