DPL: maybe

Hello,

if you follow -project, you know that I have the project to present myself
for the DPL election this year provided that I can setup a good DPL board.
See http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2007/02/msg00061.html

I have privately contacted some people that I would like to see on such a
board. However the board can always be expanded, so if you :
- have a good experience of Debian's internal working
- can be active during one year
- can constructively discuss issues even with people who you're
  disagreeing with
- have time to spend to implement improvement propositions that we might
  be doing

... then feel free to propose yourself and explain me why you believe you
would be a good addition to the DPL board.

Raphaël Hertzog