Re: Filibustering general resolutions

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 10:09 -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         The project should decide how it wants to handle filibustering,
>  if it feels like doing anything about it, of course. But now, any GR
>  has a veto contingent of only 6 developers.

How about we see how to solve that when it actually happens? As far as I
can see, in the case you're refering too, the deadline has only be moved
into the future *once*; quite different from "indefinately" and I've
seen nothing to believe that this group you refer to is interested in
excercising this loophole to veto the proposal.

I'll just keep my faith in the good intentions of these fellow
developers for now and only assume an attempted sabotage of a vote when
a bit more evidence to that matter surfaces. Let's wait and see what
happens, and give our collegues/peers/fellows the benefit of the doubt.

Thijs