Announcing Jeroen's DPL team

Hi all,

As promised in my platform, I'd like to announce who is willing to
assist me if I am elected at the upcoming elections in my DPL team.

At every one of the four promised review moments[0], I will also look at
the team contents, and provide opportunity for team changes if
circumstances would ask for it. I have good faith that these people will
be able to assist me in achieving my goals. I'm honoured that these
people are willing to do so. Besides me, there will be 5 people in the
team, plus two more advisors who will provide advice etc. as their time
allows.

Without further ado:

- Steve Langasek: release manager, tech-ctte member, member of current
  DPL team.  Interested in giving invaluable advice, but will otherwise
  not get himself distracted too much from getting etch released in
  time.

- Pascal Hakim: a listmaster, interested in both internal and external
  communication.  Despite his upside-down humour, someone one can work
  together with very easily.

- Raphaël Hertzog: founder of the PTS, initiator of the concept of
  sponsoring[1]. PTS, significant QA work, and pushed for alioth
  introduction[2]. Mainly interested in communication within the
  project, code of conduct, and working on infrastructure transparency.

- Michael Banck: GNU/Hurd porter and maintainer of a bunch of chemistry
  packages, also an #debian ircop. Mainly interested in improving
  communication on our mailing lists and IRC channels, by setting good
  examples, and getting more DDs along to act as good examples.

- Enrico Zini: debtags author[3], main author of a the Debian Community
  Guidelines draft[4], member of current DPL team. Interested in further
  refining those guidelines, and promoting them.

Furthermore, for putting things in historical perspective, it's valuable
to have some previous DPLs acting as advisors. Bdale and Branden both
have agreed to give advice asked and unasked as well as they can.

- Branden Robinson: current DPL[5], long-standing X maintainer, former
  SPI treasurer. Will be able to transfer knowledge of things going on
  in the past year, and making sure no mistake gets made another time,
  and that good things get continued.

- Bdale Garbee: DPL 2002[6], member of current DPL team, maintainer of a
  number of core packages (tar, sudo, gzip and others). Has an immense
  social network in the open source world, and is full of advice and
  interesting anecdotes.

I'm thanking these people for their willingness to improve Debian via
this team, and their willingness to assist me if I become DPL.

Regards,
--Jeroen

[0] http://www.debian.org/vote/2006/platforms/jeroen#why, last paragraph
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/1999/07/msg00014.html