Re: Questions about Ubuntu

also sprach Ted Walther <djw@dnull.com> [2006.02.28.2101 +0100]:
> A good leader knows when to delegate.  My own personal
> relationship with Ubuntu is fine.  If people feel the project is
> suffering because of Ubuntu, they need to come forward and tell
> me.

A good leader also has a feel for what's going on and needs not wait
for someone to alert him/her, especially in a topic as relevant as
Ubuntu.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"moral zu predigen ist ebenso leicht
 als moral zu begründen schwer ist."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche